Follow Me!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Small Big Sexy Haul


A new hairdo= A perfect reason to try out some new hair products. Luckily, I was out and about today and was able to swing by and pick up a few things. 
1. Back Comb in a Bottle- I hear this stuff is amazing and prevents you from having to tease your hair which causes breakage. Less teasing equals less breakage. Has anyone here tried it? 

2. Get Layered Quick Dry Thickening Spray- truthfully, I got this because I loved the packaging plus I think it could help on those days my hair is feeling flat and lifeless. 
3. Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray. I mainly got this because I couldn't find the Masterpiece spray that I usually get from Bed Head. I just love how these hairspray a smell. 

Last but not least....
4. Benefit They're Real Push up liner. I've seen this everywhere and have been dying to try it. Hope it doesn't disappoint!
 

Oh, and I can't forget my freebies. Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleanser & Murad advanced radiance serum. 
Thank you ULTA  for having an amazing buy 2 get 1 free sale. 

Have y'all tried any of these? I wanna hear what you think! 

Thank you for stopping by The Messy Vanity,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment