Some other ways to avoid bed head are:
- Using quality bedding (sheets, pillow cases, etc.)
- Having a pillow that you're not constantly having to adjust throughout the night.
- Having a mattress dedicated to your comfort and beauty rest.
- The folks over at Casper Sleep understand that struggle and are dedicated to finding a solution to solving your bed head problems.
Thanks for stopping by The Messy Vanity. I hope you enjoyed my tips.
* The Messy Vanity is not affiliated with Casper Sleep and this is not a paid product endorsement. This post was created solely for the purposes of bringing you quality beauty tips and content.