Follow Me!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Making Your Eyes Go From Daytime to Date Night to Girls Night Out

Its so simple to transform your looks to adapt to the activities that you're doing. Some don't realize that you can do it in literally just a few minutes. We've all had those days... Picture this. It's been a long looooong week and you just want to get out and let your hair down a bit and just relax. If you're anything like me, a 45 minute commute from work to home is not my idea of winding down. After getting off of work at 5:30, all I want to do is spend some QT with my love. A date night is the the perfect way to wind down. Plus, do I really need to mention that I'm famished! I'll bet you are too.

Here are a few easy steps for transforming your look to fit your "extra curricular activities".

Materials Used:






The Daytime Look

The Date Night Look
and sometimes you just need to go out with your BFF's after a romantic night with your "boo". 

The Girls Night Look

                                          

See! It's simple. In just a matter of minutes you can adapt your look to your activity.

Hope you enjoyed these video tutorial. Let me know your feedback below. 

Thank you for stopping by The Messy Vanity, 
Kat







No comments:

Post a Comment