Follow Me!

Monday, September 21, 2015

A Face Full of Favorites

It's been a while since I gave you all some of my recent favorites. No time like the present, right?
These are just  a few of the things I use most everyday. Everyday I decide to get off my lazy butt and put my face on that is...




I start my day off with foundation. I literally can't believe how long I have gone without using this brush. I have used sponges, flat brushes, fingers... nothing compares to this little gem here. It's a god send! I just sploosh my foundation sloppily on my face and spread it out in circular motions with this brush. IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE! It buffs the foundation into my skin giving it a flawless, natural look. Best of all, I got this brush set off of Amazon for around $10! The entire brush set is awesome.


My Milani Luminoso baked blush is undeniably gorgeous. I mean, just look how pretty the compact itself  is. This blush is both a blush and highlight in one and its perfect!


Ok. If you follow The Messy Vanity on Facebook, then you know that I am tagging this Sedona Lace contour palette all. the. time. Seriously, I almost fainted when Sedona Lace liked one of my pics. All Hail this Sedona Lace Contour Palette! I rarely hit pan on my products but clearly this gets tons of use. It's huge and you get tons of product for each shade and the pigment quality is Ah-Mah-Zing! Highly, Highly recommend. I can not wait till I can try more products from Sedona Lace.


What makeup lover doesn't need a good fluffy brush? It's nearly impossible to get a good blend without one. Now, I gotta tell ya, I have a ton of shadow brushes but this one by BH Cosmetics gets the most use of them all. If you can't blend, you might as well throw in the towel and go natural. True Story.

At first I thought, OH MY GAH! Why is everyone always talking about Dip Brow Pomade? I thought it was so over rated.... Until one day my bestie gave me hers because she had bought the wrong shade. One try and it changed my brow game forever! I really don't know if I could get the same brow perfection without it. Since I started using Dip Brow, my brows are Fleek A.F!

Everyone has that one lip color that they just can't live without. That one color that is perfect for your skin complexion, perfect with every look. For me, it's anything Mauvey. I probably have at least 20 or 30 lipsticks, glosses or pencils all in similar mauve like shades. My absolute fave is Pecan by NYX. It's actually a fat pencil but its perfect. Its so smooth and creamy. My only complaint is that it goes really quickly. I have to buy 2 or 3 at a time.

Last but not least. I will not survive without this flat angled brush. It gives me the most perfect flick for my gel liners. Sorry ya'll, no link here, I've had this brush for so long, I can't even remember buying it.

I really hope you are able to check out some of these products. I can't imagine anyone not loving them as much as I do. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook!

OH EM GEE! I almost forgot to tell you about my new favorite app, MAKEUP  SOCIAL! GET IT and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment