Because Purim is not a spooky holiday, I had to look for a baby doll inspiration picture that wasn't dead, scarred or bleeding.
Here is the picture I chose...
|I chose this picture as my inspiration because I thought it looked simple and not too spooky. The eyes really popped.|
Steps I took to create this Baby Doll look for this festive holiday:
Baby Doll Tutorial - slideshow maker with music
- Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
- Cover Girl Clean Liquid Foundation (lighter than your skin tone)
- E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer
- Rimmel ScandalEYES Shadow Stick in Witness White
- Maybelline Line Stiletto
- Maybelline Expert Wear Smudgeproof Liner
- E.L.F. False Lashes
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Stoplight Red
The look is a little different than the inspiration picture but it was so much fun to do! Here are a few pics with some friends from work! We had a blast today!
Hope you liked the look. Be sure to leave your feedback!