Follow Me!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shoe-DAZZ-ling

It's no secret that I am obsessed with shoedazzle.com. I check everyday to see what their "daily fix" is and since they added an amazing sale category, I have been going crazy! Here are my latest Shoesdazzle gems. You're never gonna believe this but 4 pairs of shoes for $61!! That's right $17 and some change for each pair!!! I soooo wish I could have gotten more. They have a little bit of everything for everyone no matter what your style is.

•The Hanne. Gorgeous black suede with a gold toe and heel. Going to add an extra touch of glam to any little black dress.

•The Colette. A stunning red and black pump that can add a bit of SPUNK to almost any outfit.

•The Kathey. Fuschia and tan loafer type heel embellished with tassels. Perfect for a preppie look.

•The Estephanie- Teal suede platform. This one is going to add a Latin flair to anything you wear.

These shoes are to die for! I can mix and match them with so many things in my closet. I can't wait to wear them all!

If you haven't checked out Shoedazzle.com , you are missing out on awesome deals and FABULOUS shoes!




















No comments:

Post a Comment