Follow Me!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nailed it! Corset Hair

Corset Hair

Some of my favorite hair tutorials to watch are Luxy Girl tutorials on You Tube.They try the cutest hair styles and because my hair is very similar in length and thickness, I can usually duplicate these looks with ease. 

Today's "Nailed It" segment is of the Corset hairstyle tutorial that i saw using the video below:


It looked so simple to do I just had to try it for myself!

Here is my finished look:

Tools Used:

  • Brush
  • Bobby Pins
  • Curling Iron
  • Hair Spray




Mine is a bit more loose but overall I love the look. Ive gotten tons of compliments on it too! So simple and easy to do. I definitely recommend this look.

Hope you like it too! Leave me your feedback. Send your pictures if you try it out. I'd love to see it!


Thanks for stopping by,

Kat


1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I must do this. Looks very pretty. Good job. Brookie :)

    ReplyDelete