Follow Me!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Myo my!

Check out these amazing new colors I just got from myomakeup.com.

1. A gorgeous chocolate brown color that is so deep. Perfect for a brown tones smokey eye.

2. A coppery reddish brown that is just beautiful.

3. A shimmery gold that is going to make a perfect accent color for tons of different shades.

4. A pale pink pigment that will add the slightest highlight to your inner corner or brow bone.

5. A steely silver that can be used day or night.

I am so excited to try these colors out and mix and match them to create different looks.

Here they are below:
I swatched them both in the dark and light so you get the image of how versatile they can be.

I definitely suggest you take a look at myomakeup.com. Free shipping on all orders!


Thanks for stopping by,
Kat

...and yes. I'm still blogging from my phone. :'()





No comments:

Post a Comment