Follow Me!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ipsy's Oopsy!

January's Ipsy bag

I have to admit I am kinda disappointed in this months Ipsy bag. Although I'm sure I will use each of the items I received and thought the navy bag was super cute, I felt like the bag items themselves were well...... Boooorrrriiinng! Nothing unusable, but definitely nothing special.

So lets begin...

1. Big Sexy Hair- Have never actually tried it but I'm hoping that using it with my Bed Head Deep Waver will add just the right amount of volume.

2. Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Laquer in Frappe - So excited to try this color. Its a classic light pink that could be paired with a grey accent nail or used alone for a classic nude look.

3. Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter - THIS SMELLS Ah-Mah-Zing! Ive already used it several times. Not only does it smell great but it makes my skin silky smooth! A new fave in body butters.

4. Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil -Can be used for so many things... skin, hair, nails. Perfect for those dry elbows or split ends.

5. SOHO "get a grip" Concealer Brush - SOHO brand brushes are such a nice quality. I was so happy to get this. I had been needing a good concealer brush but hadn't gotten around to getting one. This was right on time.


Last but not least... The bag itself. 

 A classic navy blue bag which widens at the bottom to allow for more storage. A classic look that can be carried for day or evening touch ups.

Overall, the bag is a good bag but not the best bag.  Hoping for great new items in February's Bag!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment