Follow Me!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quick Look: Sunset Eyes using Milani Runway Eyes palette

I have several Milani Runway Eyes palettes. I'm working on getting the entire collection. Only 3 left to go. I created this gorgeous look with the Milani Runway Eyes 10 Haute Couture palette. I'm calling it ...

Sunset Eyes..... (So original, right.)

Lets get to it!

After priming my eyes with my E.L.F. Primer, I chipped a bit of the lighter purple(1) color into my E.L.F. Makeup Lock & Seal container, added a few drops to make the purple creamier and give it a bit of added pizzazz. I applied this all over the lid all the way up to the lower crease.

Next I added the pink(2) to the upper crease blending slightly into the light purple. I kept this color dry for easier blending.

Once that was done I applied the white(3) highlight color to the brow bone and inner tear duct area.

The beautiful gold color(4) came next. I lightly applied this just under the brow highlight and blended into the pink(2) to create a slight coral color. Then, wetting my brush a bit, I applied it to the center of the lid leaving the light purple(1) showing above and on both sides. I also applied it to the inside lash line just 1/4 of the way across.

I applied the darker purple(5) to the outer edge of the lid to deepen the look and tone it down.

Finally, I used the green(6) on the lower lash line blending it into the gold(4) and winging it out on the end.

I finished this look off with a thin line of plum colored liquid liner on the top lid and applied my white Wet n Wild liner to the waterline. After applying a few coats of my Avon SuperShock Max mascara and using my Milani Brow Fix kit to define my eyebrows, the look was complete.

Let me know what you think! Leave your comments below or email me your looks using this palette.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kat











No comments:

Post a Comment