Follow Me!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nailed it!



Well everyone, my computer is broken again so I blog to you today from my iPhone. I'm really hoping this works because I have some amazing segments coming your way but first things first, my newest "Nailed It" segment. I had been looking at this style on Pinterest for a while now and liked it but never thought to try it. Yesterday, when I watched the tutorial titled "Not Just A Ponytail" from The Small Things blog I said to myself Kat, today is the day! So here it goes...

What it's supposed to look like in blonde.

I took mine (brunette) 1 step further and did a single thick braid down my back. I got quite a few compliments on it and the result was a simple elegant look great for a day at the office.




Video tutorial linked below:
http://youtu.be/I2S7KofuflI


What it is supposed to look like:




How I did it:








 
I really hope you try this look for yourself and create your own spin on it as well. Send me your pics. I would love to see the variations you will create.
 

Thanks for stopping by,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment