Follow Me!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zany for Zenni!

Zany for Zenni!


Hello all! Today, I let you in on a little secret I've been keeping. Not many people know about it and although I'd kinda like to keep it that way, I just CAN'T contain it any longer!

Its called Zenni Optical and its quite possibly THE most amazing website to buy glasses for both fashion and purpose. Zenni has hundreds of different frame styles, lens types and even sunglasses! But the best part about Zenni is that its simple and AFFORDABLE! If you don't care about brand names and just want to find a pair of glasses that are cute and affordable.... This site is just for you!

With the trend for eyeglasses constantly changing, who can afford to stay up with the latest eyeglass fashions? I know I can't. So what do I do? I log into my Zenni Optical account, look for a few pairs, plug in my prescription and pay! Its just that easy!

Zenni has several options to choose from and if you are still unsure about buying eyeglasses online...Don't fret! Zenni offer an upload option! Just upload a straight on photo of yourself and try the frames on. Simple.

I have bought at least 7 pairs from this site and have never been disappointed. The shipping is fast and easy and the prices are so reasonable that losing, breaking or trend changing doesn't concern me.

Here are the 2 pair that I received yesterday.
Trendy Purple and Black frames item #338537

Super Cute Burgundy frames item #235517 


Each pair comes with a case and soft lens cleaner. Grand total for bot, including shipping and handling....

Wait for it..........................................

                       

                 Wait for it.............................................

$18.85! 



                       


No comments:

Post a Comment