Follow Me!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quick Look: Simply Vintage

Simple vintage look created by shaping brows to perfection, covering lid up to brow bone with a light pink highlighter shade and applying a light grey to the crease to add subtle dimension. Next, I applied Avon's ExtraLasting Eye Liner in Cobalt a thick line over the top lid winging it out at the ends and around the bottom lid in a thin line under the lash line and in the tear duct. Then I applied COLOR ICON™ BROW & EYE LINER in White to the waterline to help open my eyes and make them POP! Lastly, after curling my lashes, I applied 5 coats of SuperSHOCK Max Mascara in Black to add volume to the top lashes and Mary Kay Lash Love in Black to lengthen each bottom lash to their full extent. Add your favorite lip gloss and VIOLA! you have a simple everyday vintage look that's virtually effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment