Here are the step by step instructions for creating the exotic look I created here.
1. Beginning with the dark teal color (1), I covered my entire lid going over it twice to get the full pop of color.
2. I then moved on to the burgundy color (2) and applied it to the crease, brushing it from the outer crease all the way to the inner tear duct. Clean off the brush and blend the burgundy (2) into the teal (1).
3. Apply the darker (3) matte brown shade lightly above the crease blending into the burgundy (2).
4. Apply the matte taupe color (4) above the lid just before the tear duct.
5. Next use the white (5) as a highlight color just below the brow bone blending in to the browns (3,4).
6. Apply the black (6) to the outer edge of the lid to deepen the color.
7. Using the first 2 colors (1,2) on a thin shadow brush, apply to the lower lash line.
Coastal Scents pigment shadow in Spun Gold (, I lined the top lid, blending the gold lightly into the center of the lid to create an iridescent effect.
9. Finish the look by using your favorite black gel liner winging it out slightly at the ends and applying a few coats of your favorite mascara. To enhance the look even more, you could use a set of dramatic false lashes.
Here is the finished look!
|The quality of the picture is not the best but you get the picture :)|
Leave me your feedback in the comments section or message me your Bohemian Chic Look.