Follow Me!

Monday, April 1, 2013

March Ipsy Review

Ok so the March Ipsy bag was pretty good. I didn't love everything in the bag but overall I guess I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. The reason I say that is because I feel like I would have rather had more wipes and shadow colors than the face spritzer. Let's start there, shall we?

Juicy Beauty Hydrating Mist
Although its gotten great reviews, I was not a fan of this mist. I could see where it could be refreshing in the summertime but for me, my skin and this mist did not become friends. At first, I thought "Wow! this stuff is refreshing.", but shortly after applying it my face started to burn like crazy and turned beet red. My daughters face started to sting as well. I'm not sure which ingredient caused me to have a reaction like this but I didn't want to spray it again to find out. I gave it to a friend of mine who absolutely loved it.









Mini Freestyle Palette by GlamRX
I was super excited to get this! I've been wanting a magnetic palette for a while now. I love how you can interchange it to match your look of the day. I have actually found a great use for it.... It's perfect for keeping bobby pins in my purse. I have this terrible habit of taking my hair down mid day and throwing my bobby pins in the bottom of my purse. I end up forgetting about them and eventually buy more. Thanks GlamRX for saving me money :)


Yaby Eyeshadow Refills

These don't seem to have shade names but on the left, I have a nice dark mauve shade which I have actually used often since I've received it and seems to be a great shade for an everyday natural look.
On the right is a light nudish pink shade that, on my olive skin tone, kinda just disappears but its still a nice soft shade.









LA Fresh makeup Remover Wipes
One word to describe these....GONE! There's only 8 in the pack but I found they were so useful that I've not only used them all already but I have ordered an entire 48 pack of them. They remove your makeup without drying your face out and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your face like other make up removers do. This is an item that I'm definitely going to take everywhere I go.










Last but not least...

The bag itself.
So cute! I really like it. I can see myself taking it to the beach or carrying it with me to the water park. Loving the nautical print. So in for the summer.











That's all for the March Ipsy review!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment