Follow Me!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

For starters...

These are the things I use most EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I can't imagine my morning routine without these go-to products. Even if I'm not using them for the look of that day, I am grateful to have these as options.


Love Love Love! this product. Mini tweezers for quick and easy shaping, Mini applicator that's great for highlighting the brow bone and an itty bitty brush which lets you fill and shape your brows into the perfect arch. EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS!

I really debated on weather I was going to add this to the list or not because although I love the smoothness of the mousse, I don't necessarily love the way it flakes off when you put it on with a sponge applicator. I have ruined a few shirts before work because of this. The coverage however is really nice for a daytime look.
3. St. Tropez Sunrise to Sunset Eyeshadow Palette in Bora Bora
BY FAR my go-to eyeshadow palette! It's full of 6 perfect shades of brown. You can turn a daytime look into a night look in seconds. I'll be sad when this is gone, I can't find it anywhere. If anyone finds it PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!

Vanilla: Great for highlighting your brow bone, corner highlight and a great primer for making shadow POP and stay power.
Night Glisten: I use it almost everyday! It smudges beautifully for a smokey eye and is perfect for creating a dark mystifying look. Really makes brown eyes stand out when you use it all around your eye.

5. Last but certainly not least, MY FAVE of all FAVES! wait for it........................... waaaaaaiiiitttt foor ittt................... BAM! Lash Stiletto Liquid Liner No seriously, I cannot live without this product!

Whether I'm creating a thin line, thick line,vintage look or just a classic cat eye, this liner works for it all! Lash Stiletto liner goes on so smooth and has great stay power. Never smudges and finishes every single look. I cant stress how much of a MUST HAVE this liner is!



Like I said, these are just a few of my Go To products. Hope you get a chance to try them out and please leave your feedback and tell me your pros and cons.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment