Follow Me!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Radical indeed

Instant Revitalizing Mask
For weeks I've been dying to tell you all about the most "radical" product I've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to review. It's the Instant Revitalizing Mask by Radical Skincare. 
It was created by two sisters who have made it their mission to create the perfect skincare products to capture your youth. 

I decided that this could not be a product that I could review after just one use. To get an accurate assessment, I needed to use this consistently for at least a few weeks. I did just that and I've got to say, I would love to use this product forever! I truly love the way it makes my skin feel. Throughout my use, I would share my experiences with my friends and found that each time I explained what it did to my skin and how it felt, I got giddy. It was exciting to share my thoughts on the product with them. To talk about it really made me happy. I know it sounds crazy that someone could get so excited about a facial product but it's true. You have to try it for yourself. 
Let me just walk you through my routine and reactions. 
  • The bottle itself is classy and sleek looking. But the coolest part about it is how it opens! It's not your average pump or screw top. It's a little bit of both PLUS because of the way it opens, it's a no mess pump. You can really tell that they put real thought into the design. 
  • All you need is a dime sized amount on your fingers. You will notice the mask formula is a pretty light goldish looking color with a pearly finish. 
  • Instantly you will notice the smell. It's a light citrusy scent that immediately awakens your senses. 
  • This part is the fun part, applying it. You apply it all over your face. Like magic it goes from a silky liquid to a foaming cleanser and instantly you begin to notice a gentle tingling feeling all over your face. My first reaction was to just smile. It was a pleasant feeling. 
  • The directions say leave it on for 3-5 minutes but even before your first 3 minutes are up, you begin to feel a million tiny bubbles popping all over your face. It's tickly and yet gives you the feeling that this stuff is really working. 
  • Once the bubbles finish popping, it's time to rinse. Splash your face with water to rinse all of it off and you will notice it rinses clean and leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed. 
  • The finishing touch is the Radical Youth  Infusion Serum. Wow! It leaves your face feeling silk smooth and soft. You will soon notice your skin is polished and brighter. 
Overall I am thrilled... More than thrilled that I tried this product and hope that I am able to work this into my budget after finishing the bottle.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Radical Skincare for giving me this opportunity. 

Things you need to know: 
  • You can get this product at RadicalSkincare.com or Barney's
  • It's made with ingredients you are familiar with such as Acai Berry, Grape Seed Extract and Coffee Berry (just to name a few)
  • It helps to regenerate your skin and defend it against harsh day to day elements 
  • It cost $65 and in my opinion, it's worth every penny
  • You should use it twice a week for maximum results
  • To describe this product in one word... Would it be corny if I say RADICAL? Because that pretty much sums it up. 

I really hope you enjoyed this review and get a chance to use this product. You won't be sorry. 

Thank you for stopping by The Messy Vanity, 
Kat


It was a this very moment I realized that I look like the poster child for "I don't do mornings". 
Striking resemblance don't you think. Haha. 

*TMV reviews are my honest opinions on products. I have not been paid to review this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment