Follow Me!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December Ipsy Bag Product Reviews

Mai Couture Highlighter Papier
  • Surprisingly satisfied with this product. I'm usually not a huge fan of paper blotters and such but this really surprised me. It added just the right amount of glow. Ive used it several times so far for holiday parties and dinners and I have to admit, it gave me a perfect evening glow.






Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil


  • Love! Love! Love! This liner. For a pencil it glides on so smoothly, almost like gel. The stay power is definitely 24/7. This is my new go-to black liner.



Urban Decay Beauty Balm
I have to say I was really disappointed in this product. The color was all wrong the texture seemed nice but the coverage was lacking. I really had high hopes for this one but it was a fail in my book. Sorry Urban Decay, try again.

                 




     Mirabella Prime for face and eyes                            
                             

    • Wow! What a great primer. Goes on so silky smooth and is a perfect base for your favorite make up for eyes or face. The stay power is awesome and makes your make up feel light as air on your skin with am airbrushed look to it as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good primer.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment