Follow Me!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here are the picks for my NOVEMBER Faves!


  1. Avon Supershock Max 


Starting out with a BANG! This is the mascara that I spoke about at the end of my last blog. Now, I have to be honest, when I opened this little gem, I thought for sure I would hate it. The formula looked thick and clumpy, the bristles looked too short and it didn't seem to look as if there were enough of them. Like all products, I don't knock em' til I try em'. So There I was, 7am, getting ready for work, thinking that i was going to be very disappointed in this mascara when MAGIC happened. With each stroke of the brush, my lashes got thicker and thicker. With each application, they got longer and longer. I was so impressed! No clumps and each lash seemed to separate perfectly. To top off my excitement, I got TONS and TONS of compliments! So many people noticed how thick my lashes looked!
AVON SUPERSHOCK MAX=MY NEW BFF!



This too is one of my new besties. I received this in my November Ipsy Bag (formerly MyGlam). I've had brow gels before but this one really is "the bees knees" he he. The formula is light and airy and doesn't make you feel like you have a thick coat of gel on your brows. It doesn't flake like some others tend to do and your brows stay put. I have the clear because i like to use my brow filler before I apply the gel. The gel then blends the brow filler so that it doesn't at all look like I actually have a brow filler on. Just naturally full brows. Definitely purchasing more of this product.

and the Bonus Fave... Not just for November but of all time is......




This is the season 2 promo. Just to give you a little smidgen... just a little taste of what I think is the FUNNIEST SHOW EVER MADE! Modern Family comes in 2nd and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. being a close 3rd. Season 3 is in full effect so get watching! Everyone MUST click the link above and check this show out! I promise you will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.... Seriously you will laugh!

TRUE STORY BRO

No comments:

Post a Comment