Follow Me!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Decembers Ipsy Bag!

Super! Super! Super! Excited about my December Ipsy bag! So many Ah-Mah-Zing things that I cant wait to try and review! I finally got my laptop back up and running so you might be seeing a few video reviews coming soon on my You Tube Channel . Right now all I have is a few home videos of my pups and kids but I hope to be adding much, much more soon.

Ok! Now down to business...



Take a look inside!
Tons of goodies just waiting to be
revealed!
This gorgeous satin like steel gray makeup bag! So pretty.
Looks so classy. Perfect for winter!








Mai Couture Highlighter Papier.

I can't wait to try this one out. I haven't had
much luck with using a highlighter so my fingers are
crossed about these!

Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream!

I'm not gonna lie, I've really been hatin' on
BB Creams lately. I always feel like they're a
glorified tinted moisturizer. Last weekend I went on a road
trip with a couple of friends and one of them asked me to just
give them a chance....I'm thinking....
URBAN DECAY!
THIS IS MY CHANCE!

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearly Black.

This one, I am so excited to experiment with!
I can see me using this with many looks, especially during
the winter holidays. This is going to enhance my smoky eye
look by 1,000%



Now this one made me giddy!

Mirabella Prime eye and face primer.

I've been wanting a good quality multi use primer that's not going
to break my wallet. I'm really hoping this one is worth me
splurging!

Be a... BOMBSHELL!


The shade is called HOTMESS! Its a beautiful vibrant retro
looking candy apple red!Usually red glosses tend to be bit
sheer but this one stayed true to color when I swatched it.
 I cant wait to create a vintage look with this one!

Last but not least...

URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in black.


I see this getting lots and lots of use!

So as you can see, I cant wait to try these new products out and review them! I'm hoping a few of them will make it to my "These are a few of favorite things" segment.

You n fin each on of these products on Ipsy. I highly suggest each and everyone of you get a subscription. For only $10/month, it more than pays for itself. If you love makeup YOU WILL LOVE Ipsy!

 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment