Follow Me!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Not a Fan!

I just have to say that I am NOT a fan of this mascara!


What a disappointment! I really thought that the cool spirally bristles that bend slightly at the end were going to be a hit. But in fact, in my book, they are a bust. The formula was so thin that it felt that I was just coating my lashes with water.  If you're looking for that "just got done crying my eyes out" lash look, this is the mascara for you! ;) Don't get me wrong, I do like a thin formula on days that I'm creating a more natural look but this wasn't creating any look. There was no depth or fullness added. I don't know who thought of the name "Super Drama" but obviously they didn't know the true meaning of DRAMA.

Drama: (source Urban Dictionary)
A way of relating to the world in which a person consistently overreacts to or greatly exaggerates the importance of benign events.

Typically "drama" is used by people who are chronically bored or those who seek attention.

People who engage in "drama" will usually attempt to drag other people into their dramatic state, as a way of gaining attention or making their own lives more exciting.

Common warning signs/ risk factors of drama or a dramatic person are:

1. Having one supposedly serious problem after another.

2. Constantly telling other people about one's problems.

3. Extreme emotionality or frequently shifting, intense emotions.

4. Claiming to have experienced negative events that are highly implausible.

5. A boring job or mundane life.

6. Making claims without sufficient evidence or a lack of detail about supposedly serious events.

7. A pattern of irrational behavior and reactions to everyday problems.
Sarah had a slight fever and mild cough. She decided to use drama, in order to receive sympathy and attention, so she told everyone she was deathly ill.

Debra lost her keys then spent four hours crying and yelling at her husband.

Mary did not answer her cell phone for an hour, so John feared that she had died in a horrible car accident.
So why are my lashes not standing out or causing a scene? I'll tell you why! Because this mascara is BOOORRING! Such a disappointment! However, I will be posting a review on a mascara (also from Avon) that I didn't have high hopes for but totally exceeded my expectation. BE ON THE LOOKOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment